Best Margarita Machine 2020 : One of the most popular cocktails across the globe is Margarita. It may sound simple but this mixture of tequila, lime juice and orange liqueur can be made in various combinations. The drink is mostly served in two forms. One of them is when it is shaken with the ice and the second form is when the drink is blended with the ice. The second version of the drink is lot more popular when compared with the first machine. There are also other variations in terms of the flavours and liquor used in making the drink. The fact is that all of them are a deadly combination which is base of any party.
So, talking about the frozen margaritas, they can easily be made with the help of Margarita Machines. In most of the bars, you will find these machines but the fact is that now a lot of people have also started purchasing them for their home and for their minibars. There are many different types of Margarita Machines available in the market and you can also purchase one for your home to make your parties amazing. These can be automatic machines as well which can dispense the cocktail all by themselves.
We are sure that you are lured by this time and well, we are going to take this a step further by talking about some of the best margarita machines available in the market. You can check them out in the section below and purchase one for your home.
Best Margarita Machine Reviews 2020
There are some factors that you can consider while making the purchase of the margarita machine but all of those are dependent on personal choice. So, we are not really going to talk about all the theoretical stuff and we are straight going to jump at the main topic which the best 7 margarita machines available in 2020. You can go ahead and check out the details of the products below and you can also check out the pros and cons of each of these best Margarita machines. Go ahead and check out the details now.
One of the most popular brand when it comes to margarita machines is Margaritaville. The first machine on our list of best Margarita Machine is from this popular brand. There is an ice storage chamber at the top and you need to fill in all the stuff inside the chamber. Turn on the machine and the machine will then start preparing your drink. In a single batch, you can get 3 drinks and you can then make another batch if required. The best part of the machine is the shave and blend function. The blades sharp and it shaves the ice pretty well and it blends the shavings into your drink which enables you to get a perfect drink every time. It is certainly something that we would recommend for the ones who are looking for simple machines.
- Dimensions are 14 inches x 9 inches x 18 inches.
- The power rating is 450 watts and it can make Pina colada, daiquiris and even margarita
- Comes with an easy pour jar which can hold multiple drinks at a time. The capacity of the jar is 36 ounce
- Makes 3 drinks in a single batch
- Comes with 1 year warranty.
- Shave and blend function works like a magic
- Has manual and auto mode
- Nothing as such
If you are looking for something that is very affordable then check out this machine from Nostalgia. This one is a simple blending drink dispenser. All you have to do here is that you have to load the flavours, drinks and ice in the machine. Turn on the machine and leave it for 10 minutes to crush and blend the ice in your drink. After 10 minutes, your drink is ready and you can enjoy the amazing icy margarita. You can also make several other drinks with the help of this best Margarita Machine by just altering the contents and the flavours of the drink. The capacity of the machine is 1 gallon which means you will get around 10 to 13 drinks in a single batch.
- Has a capacity of 1 gallon which helps you in making many drinks at once.
- Comes with a long cord and a cord storage chamber.
- Simply add the mix and run it for 10 minutes to start dispensing the drink.
- Comes with a long cord of 34 inches
- The dispensing spout makes it easy to get the frozen beverage out.
- The motor is quite powerful and the machine can also be used to make slush
- Slightly noisy when it comes to operations.
This is the second machine from Margaritaville in our list and this one offers a lot of customization to you. The best part about the machine is the pre-programmed settings which automatically changes the machine settings as per the selection. There are two levers on the machine which can help you in getting the desired shaving and blending. In addition to this, you can also go ahead and change the consistency as per your needs. The ice chamber is quite large which actually eliminates the need for refilling the ice again and again. Overall, it is a reliable machine which offers enough customization and consistency to the people. The remix tank is certainly an add on in this machine.
- Has a jar capacity of 60 oz.
- Comes with 4 pre-programmed drink settings which can help you in making Pina Coladas, Margaritas, Daiquiris and Smoothies.
- Has blend control options to get the desired consistency of the drink
- The machine looks quite premium because of the brushed metallic finish.
- Comes with pre-programmed drink settings.
- Has a remix channel to ensure a proper consistency for the drinks
- Comes with manual shave option to customize your drink and has a large ice reservoir
- Some people reported quality issues
If you are looking for a premium machine that can really add value to your mini-bar then check out this machine from Margaritaville. This machine can make three different drinks at once and you do not have to do anything. Simply add the contents to the blending jar, set the automatic settings and click on start button. The ice chute will rotate and add ice to each jar and blending would then start. You can even add more ice shavings to customize your drink. The machine also has a very premium finish and it looks good when it is kept on the table as well.
- Comes with 3 different jars which each having a capacity of 24 ounces.
- Has pre-program for making 6 types of drinks and each jar has a different control
- The motor has a power of 700 watts
- Dimensions are 19.34 inches x 19.5 inches x 19.5 inches.
- Comes with 1 year warranty.
- The rotating nozzle allows you to make three different drinks in three different jars without moving the jars.
- Also comes with manual shave and manual blend function to customize your drink as required.
- Slightly expensive when compared with other models in the list.
This is third and the last machine from Margaritaville in our list. This machine comes with an extra-large ice reservoir so you can fill it once and get 2.5 pitches of drink. Another advantage of this machine is that it comes with programmable settings so you just select the type of drink you want and the machine will automatically select the blend levels as well as shave levels. You can also add more ice shavings to the drink manually and blend it manually if required. Overall, the machine is quite reliable as it comes with a 1 year warranty. Each jar has a capacity of 36 ounces which means it can make 3 drinks at a single time.
- Has a capacity of 2.5 pitches for an ice chamber
- Comes with 4 pre-programmed settings for making different drinks
- Supplied with an easy pour jar which ensures that there is no mess while pouring the drink
- Has a 450-watt motor and comes with a measurement of 9 inches x 14 inches x 19 inches.
- Comes with 1 year warranty on the machine
- Not very noisy and hence can be used in parties easily
- Comes with dishwasher safe parts and hence cleaning the machine is also quite easy.
- Slightly expensive model
On number 6, we have a margarita machine from Nostalgia. This is one of the most affordable machines that are available in the market. The motor has a 400 watt power and it will simply shave the ice and push it in the pitcher. The motor will then blend the drink simultaneously so as to get the right consistency. If you are looking for a basic machine that can make slush and snow drinks then you can consider this one for your home. The capacity is enough to help you with getting three drinks in every match. The pitcher also has a stirring paddle which makes it even better to mix the drink and to use it as per the needs. The blades in this machine are designed with stainless steel which lasts really long.
- Comes with a 40 ounce pitcher.
- Comes with 2 settings which include slush or snow.
- The pitcher has measurements which enable you to get the perfect blend
- Blades are made of high quality stainless steel
- Easy to store as it is quite compact.
- You can use standard ice cubes to make the drinks
- One of the most affordable machine in the list
- Some people find it too basic
Have you ever tried Nespresso? Do you just love the idea of getting coffee with the help of pods? Well, check out Bartesian machine and you will fall in love with this machine. You just need to fill the glass bottles and load them up in the machine. Now, simply add the cocktail flavoured pod of your choice. In this last step, select the strength of the cocktail and the mix. That’s it, the machine will automatically create a cocktail for you. One drawback is that it will not crush ice for you but otherwise it is one machine which is worth your money.
- Automatic mixer machine which decides the ratio of the mix on basis of the drink and strength selected.
- Intuitive interface and a lot of variety of pods available which can be purchased additionally.
- Comes with 5 bottles to hold different varieties of drink which includes whiskey, tequila, vodka, rum and gin
- Works like Nespresso and you can make different types of drinks because of that.
- You get to select the strength of the cocktail and it is an automatic machine which blends by itself.
- The machine cleans itself automatically after every use
- You would need cocktail capsules which can be expensive
Frequently Asked Questions
There are always some questions about the products that we use in our daily life. This is not rare at all and we are sure that you might have some questions in regards to margarita machines as well. We are here to help you and we have listed some of these frequently asked questions along with the answers to these questions. Check them out below
Also Check : Best ice shaver for home
How Easy It is To Use Margarita Machine?
Well, these machines are quite easy to use. Having one of these machines at home would eliminate the need of the bartender and most of the machines comes with a freezing mechanism which means that you would not even need ice. You just need to refill the tanks of flavour and alcohol to get your drink ready. It also depends on the machine that you are purchasing and if you are using a fully automatic machine then there is nothing that you really need.
What are the advantages of buying Margarita Machines?
One of the greatest advantages of buying a margarita machine is that you can get customized drink for yourself or you can get a set flavoured drink for yourself. You would not have to worry about mixing the drinks for the guests as they can dispense it for themselves. Moreover, in the long run, they would make a lot of sense as this would mean an unlimited service in your mini bar at home.
How Long Does It takes to make a Drink?
Once you load up the machine, it may take around 30 minutes to prepare the first batch considering that the drink needs to be cooled. However, there are instant machines available in the market which can start dispensing within a few minutes of assembly. They work great and on an average, it would not take more than 15 to 20 minutes to start dispensing margarita for the first time.
Should I Rent a Machine or Buy a Machine?
It always makes more sense to purchase the machine because you can really get the payback on your investment within 6 months if you have many parties at home. In addition to this, there are mini versions available which are a lot more affordable and which would really make sense to purchase instead of renting out the big machines for your home. So, our vote goes to purchase. However, if you plan to address a large crowd and if you do not host a lot of parties then you can go for the rent decision.
What About Cleaning the Margarita Machine?
Cleaning the margarita machine is not difficult either. It doesn’t take a lot to clean the machine. You can simply disassemble the machine and wash the parts under the running water. Let the parts dry after washing them and you can store it back again after this.
you love to check : Best Gelato Maker Machines 2020
This was all about the best Margarita Machines. We hope you found the details you are looking for and we have also tried to answer all your questions in the FAQ sections. To get more details about the product you like, you can click on the corresponding link with the margarita machine and check out the details on the product page. You can even check out the deals available on these machines and order the one which you like. Remember to check out the user guide and the recipe booklet before you start using the machine. You can be really creative with these machines and try a different lot of flavours. Most of these machines can make different types of cocktails as well. So, Go ahead, Experiment a lot and add spice to all your parties with these amazing Margareta machines at your home.
- 1 Best Margarita Machine Reviews 2020
- 1.1 #1. Margaritaville DM0700-000-000 Frozen Concoction Maker
- 1.2 #2. Nostalgia MSB1AQ Margarita & Slush Machine
- 1.3 #3. Margaritaville Bali Frozen Concoction Maker with Self-Dispensing Lever
- 1.4 #4. Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker
- 1.5 #5. Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar
- 1.6 #6. Nostalgia FBS400RETRORED Retro 40-Ounce Frozen Beverage Station
- 1.7 #7. Bartesian Premium Cocktail and Margarita Machine for the Home Bar
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Final Verdict